Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
(Advertisement No. 6/2012-13, PB Ref No: 2904(1213)1821)Y
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for 589 various posts on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format for this Government Job. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of recruitment is mentioned below…
Total Number of Vacancies: 589 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Head, ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 6600/-; Age limit: 28-45 years; Qualification: Degree with 55% marks in respective discipline of Engineering or Technology or A.M.I.E. (India). 8 years professional or technical experience
- Workshop Instructor, ; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-; Age limit: 21-40 years; Qualification: 3 years certificate in the concerned trade with certificate in the concerned trade of I.T.I./ G.T.I./Polytechnic or diploma in respective branch. 3 years post certificate industrial experience.
- Assistant Government Conveyancer, ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-; Age limit: 21-40 years; Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law; Experience: 10 years experience.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), ; Rs 15600-39100/-; Age limit: 21-40 years; Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical and Mechanical Foreman, ; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-; Age limit: 18-40 years; Qualification: 3 years diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Refrigeration engineering with 2 years experience in Instrumental operation or concerning occupations.
- Engineer, ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-; Age limit: 21-45 years
- Jr Engineer, ; Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-; Age limit: 21-40 years; Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Professor, ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 7600/-; Age limit: 30-50 years; Qualification: A Degree in relevant field with 10 years experience.
- Lecturer ; Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-; Age limit: 21-40 years; Qualification: A Degree in relevant field with 3 years experience.
LAST DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 29 January, 2013. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode is valid. Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before last date of form submission according to Advertisement, after which the web-link will be disabled.
Application Charges: While applying for this Sarkari Naukri, applicant will has to pay the fees according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) – Rs. 80/-
2. Other Backward Class – Rs. 80/-
3. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 40/-
The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan.
Selection: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written exam/ interview.
For more details, please visit http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=512&flag=E&FID=162. For Application Forms, please click here.
This vacancy will automatically move to the Xpired category on: Thursday January 31st, 2013